Tuesday 20 August 2024

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #475

It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More! This challenge will be


Here's my card


For my card, I used Altenew's Perfect Gift Kit, including the Botanical 3D embossing folder and the two 6x6 layering stencils and die, which I received as part of the Crop & Create Delivered event Fall 2023. I used the 3D embossing folder and added color to the flower and leaves using the two 6x6 layering stencils and distress inks (wilted violet, mustard seed, mowed lawn) applied with oval ink blending brushes. I then die cut the flower and leaves with the coordinating die. For the sentiment, I used Simon Says STAMP's Simply Thank You die and I added a bit of Wink of Stella to the die cut for a bit of sparkle. I adhered the floral die cut and the sentiment to a light purple A2 card panel which was then adhered to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

Thanks for stopping by

sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.