Sunday 18 August 2024

AAA Cards ~ Challenge #272

Ready for a challenge? We have a new challenge starting at AAA Cards. Here's our sketch which we hope will inspire you to get crafty.


I was stumped by this sketch for quite some time. I looked through my supplies looking for inspiration. This is what I came up with.


For my card, I started with Simon Says STAMP's Patterned Circles stencil and a white A2 card base. I inked up three different circles with distress inks (picked raspberry, wilted violet, peacock feathers, mermaid lagoon, cracked pistachio, lucky clover) applied with oval ink blending brushes. I masked off each circle with a post-it note and a circle punched out, just a bit larger than the stencil circle. I slightly overlapped the circles. For the sentiment, I used Ink Blot Shop's Simple Sentiments and Gina K Designs' Soft Stone ink. 

We'd love to see how you were inspired by our sketch in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by

sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

4 comments:

  1. you've made a great card, i love the shapes and colors you've chosen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sketch's interpretation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab take on the sketch, love your spring like colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we were all a bit stumped by the sketch but I think you nailed it - I love your pretty, stamped spheres!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.