Monday 19 August 2024

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #591

Happy Monday! It's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's our sketch.


Here's my card


For my card, I started with the "rock" dude playing the guitar. It's from Gerda Steiner Designs' You Rock stamp set. I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on light gray cardstock and added color with Copic markers C2, R29, YG06. I used a Sizzix circle die to die cut the image and stamped the sentiment using the same stamp set. For the background, I used Heffy Doodle's Stoney Maloney stencil, starting with kraft cardstock and ink blending with distress inks - weathered wood, pumice stone, frayed burlap applied with oval ink blending brushes. I cut this panel to 2 1/2" x 4 1/4". I adhered the ink blended panel to a dark gray A2 panel and added the circle element, laying it above a nest of gold thread. To complete my card, I adhered the A2 panel to a white A2 card base.

Looking forward to seeing your creations in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by

sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.