Tuesday 6 August 2024

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #474

Hello! It's a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More! This time, our challenge is 


Here's my card


For my card, I used craft supplies I received as part of the kit for Scrapbook and Cards Today's Celebrations Delivered February 2024. I used dies, a stamp from the stamp set and a stencil. I used the stencil with mermaid lagoon distress ink applied with an oval ink blending brush, on the onesie die cut. I found some plaid patterned paper that went with my colors for the background. I adhered the pieces to a light gray A2 card base to complete my card. Now, if I only knew someone who was expecting a baby boy! LOL!

We'd love to see your ANY OCCASION cards in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by

sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.