Monday 5 August 2024

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #589

Happy BC Day! Well, it's BC Day for those of you in BC. I think that other Canadian provinces also have holidays today. It's also the day for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's the new sketch


Here's my card



It doesn't happen very often to me. However, when I saw this sketch, I knew exactly what to do. I pulled out my Simon Says STAMP's Holiday Horizon stencil. I stencilled the various levels with distress inks - rustic wilderness, bundled sage, pumice stone, hickory smoke, tumbled glass applied with an oval ink blending brush. For the sentiment, I used the Mountain Stacks stamp set which I received as part of Concord & 9th's Summer Camp 2021 kit. I adhered this A2 panel to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

I'm anxious to see how you were inspired by our sketch in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.