Saturday 17 August 2024

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge #265

Hope you're ready for a new challenge at Addicted to CAS. Our next challenge is


Here's my card


For my card, I did some ink blending in rainbow order of colors on a white A2 card base. I started with Honey Bee Stamps' Celebrate stencil that I received as part of the Crop & Create Delivered Spring 2022 event. I ink blended with distress inks - peacock feathers, blueprint sketch, wilted violet, picked raspberry, carved pumpkin, mustard see, mowed lawn applied with oval ink blending brushes. For the sentiment, I ink blended a piece of white cardstock about 3 1/4" x 1", again in rainbow order. I then die cut the sentiment using the coordinating Celebrate die that I also received as part of the C&CD kit. I glued the sentiment in place to complete my card.

We'd love to see your "BLENDED" cards in our gallery. 

Thanks for stopping by

sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.