Sunday 4 August 2024

AAA Cards ~ Challenge #271

We have a new challenge starting at AAA Cards. For the next fortnight, our challenge is


I was kind of stumped by this challenge, until I remembered Concord & 9th's Summer Camp 2021. Here's my card


I used Pink & Main's Mask It Circle stencil and cut a mask from some scrap paper for the hill. I used bundled sage distress ink applied with an oval ink blending brush for the "grass". I then used  Simon Says STAMP's Clouds for Days stencil with tumbled glass distress ink, applied with an oval ink blending brush for the clouds. I moved the stencil and changed the orientation for the different levels of clouds. I removed the Mask It Circle stencil. I used Concord & 9th's Happy Camper dies to make my little camper van with the trees. I glued them in place. I used Concord & 9th's Mountain Stacks stamp set with Concord & 9th's Dove ink for the sentiment to complete my card. 

We'd love to see your Clean and Simple card with the optional twist of Holidays - Travels in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by

sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

2 comments:

  1. aww your van is super cute and I love it's all neatly contained in the circle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun wee scene, loving how so many of us use the same sentiment but we all look different

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.