Saturday 31 August 2024

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge #266

There's a new challenge starting at Addicted to CAS. For the next two weeks, our Code Word will be


Isn't this the best Code Word? Love it! Here's my card


For my card, I started with the cute tea cup and tea bag from Gerda Steiner Design's Positivi-Tea stamp set. I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added color with  Copic markers B60, BG13, E33, YR02, YR20. I fussy cut the image. For the background, I used Pink & Main's Mask It Circle stencil on a white A2 card base. I added color with distress inks - cracked pistachio, peacock feathers, mermaid lagoon, applied with oval ink blending brushes. I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set and glued the tea cup in place to complete my card.

I'm anxious to see your pun-ny cards in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by

sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.