Sunday 1 September 2024

AAA Cards ~ Challenge #273

It's time for a new challenge at AAA Cards. For the next two weeks, our challenge is


Here's my card. I chose to use the Optional Twists: Sympathy - Get Well.


For my card, I used Mama Elephant's Feel Better stamp and coordinating die set which I received as part of the Scrapbook & Cards Today's Crop & Create Delivered Fall 2022 event. I stamped the bunny and the heart with the bandaid with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added some color with Copic markers - E02, E33, R29, R32 and used the coordinating dies to die cut the bunny and the heart. The die cut also cuts the bunny's "hands" so that the bunny can carry something, in this case, the heart. I ink blended some crushed olive distress ink in the area where I was to glue the bunny and the heart on a white A2 card panel. I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set. I glued the bunny and the heart in place and adhered the panel to a white A2 card base to complete the card. 

We'd love to see your creations in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by

sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

2 comments:

  1. that's such a sweet image and card, I'm sure it will help in the recovery

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet get well card Sue. Perfect CAS design! Loll

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.