Tuesday 17 September 2024

Try A Sketch On Tuesday ~ Challenge #655

It's a special challenge at Try A Sketch On Tuesday as we will be partnering with Double Trouble Papercraft Challenge. Our sketch is


Double Trouble Papercraft Challenge #175 is Let the Troubles Begin.


I'm with Thing 2 - Double Dare as I used a die cut/punch and our Try A Sketch On Tuesday sketch. Here's my card


For my card, I used patterned papers from Stampin' Up's Cherry On Top 6x6  Designer Series Paper pad. The background paper looks like balloon strings, which was my inspiration. I cut the background paper to A2 size. I then chose different patterned papers from the pad and die cut the balloons in various sizes using Scrapbook.com's Nested Stitched Balloons dies. I arranged the balloons similar to the sketch, making sure that a balloon string from the background lined up with the balloon. For the sentiment, I used Simon Says STAMP's Furry Cat & Box stamp set and Versafine Onyx Black ink. To complete my card, I adhered the panel to a white card base with double-sided tape.

We'd love to see your take on our sketch and if you're so inspired, join our sister challenge at Double Trouble.

Thanks for stopping by

sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

2 comments:

  1. Love the balloon strings for the background - cute card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pretty patterned paper was a great choice for your fun balloons, Sue. Clever background, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.