Tuesday 3 September 2024

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #476

Time for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More!. For the next two weeks, the challenge will be


Here's my card


For my card, I started by randomly stamping the birthday icons using Technique Tuesday's Let's Party stamp set with Versamark ink on 96 lb bristol paper and heat embossing with white embossing powder. I then smooshed distress inks (mustard seed, twisted citron, cracked pistachio, peacock feathers, mermaid lagoon) all over the watercolor paper. I trimmed the bristol to A2 size and adhered it to a white A2 note card to complete my card.

We'd love to see how you "make your mark" in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by

sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.