Monday 16 September 2024

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #595

Happy Monday! It's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. For the next fortnight, here is our sketch


Here is my card


For my card, I started with PoppyStamps Petite Blooms Flower die set. I die cut the four sizes of flowers and added salty ocean distress ink with a mini ink blending brush. I die cut the center of the flower and added wild honey distress ink with another mini ink blending brush. For the leaves, I used PoppyStaps Orchard Leaves die set and green cardstock. For a bit of shading, I brushed some pine needles distress ink to the edges of the leaves with a mini ink blending brush. I curved the flower petals slightly for a bit of dimension. I glued the pieces of the flower together and glued the leaves in place. For the sentiment, I used Clearly Besotted's A Little Sentimental stamp set and Gina K Designs' Soft Stone ink. I glued all the elements of my card to a natural A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch.

Thanks for stopping by

sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.