Sunday 29 September 2024

AAA Cards ~ Challenge #275

Time for a new challenge at AAA Cards


Here's my card


For my card, I used supplies we received as part of the Crop & Create Delivered Fall 2023 event. The supplies were for the Lawn Fawn class. I started with a natural A2 card panel and Lawn Fawn's Autumn Breeze stencil. I added color with distress inks - wild honey, carved pumpkin, rusty hinge, aged mahogany applied with oval ink blending brushes. I stamped the super cute scarecrow girl using Lawn Fawn's You Crow Girl stamp set and Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the image in with alcohol markers - some Touch and some Copic. I die cut the scarecrow girl using the coordinating Lawn Fawn You Crow Girl die. For the sentiment, I used Your Next Stamp's Autumn Harvest stamp set and Hero Arts Cup O' Joe ink. To complete my card, I adhered the panel to a white A2 card base with double-sided tape. 

We'd love to see your clean and simple cards in our gallery. Will you be inspired to make your card with Autumn colors or not?

Thanks for stopping by

sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

3 comments:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.