Sunday 15 September 2024

AAA Cards ~ Challenge #274

Hello Crafty Friends! Hope you're ready for a new clean and simple challenge at AAA Cards. For the next two weeks, our challenge will be


I'll admit it. I had some difficulty creating a card with this sketch as my inspiration. I tried a couple of things which didn't work the way I had envisioned. I finally came up with this card.


For my card, I used Clear Scraps 6" Funky Boxes stencil. I was intentional keeping the colors separated. I used a lot of scraps of post-it notes to keep the colored areas unique. I used distress inks - mermaid lagoon, wilted violet, picked raspberry, carved pumpking and mustard seed applied with oval ink blending brushes. Due to the funky nature of the shapes, I chose a funky sentiment using Paper Smooches' Sentiment Sampler stamp set and Versafine Onyx Black ink. I adhered this A2 panel to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see your creations based on our sketch in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by

sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

3 comments:

  1. Me too (love it, that is) this is fun and an awesome take on the sketch plus love your colour palate.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.