Tuesday 17 September 2024

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #477

We have a new challenge starting at Addicted to Stamps and More! Next on our rotation of challenges is


Here's my card


One of my favorite childhood Christmas memories is going to see The Nutcracker performed by the National Ballet of Canada. My older cousin was a big fan of the National Ballet of Canada and he would purchase two tickets for all the performances. My cousin, my sister, my mom and I all benefitted from joining him at the performances. We went every Christmas to see The Nutcracker. I was so happy to see this nutcracker stamp set by Pawsome Stamps, called Sweet Christmas. Sadly this stamp company is one of those that has closed recently. I stamped this nutcracker with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added color with Copic markers B24, C2, E50, R29, Y17. I die cut the image with an Echo Park Stitched Oval Nesting die set die. I found some tone-on-tone snowflake paper for the background. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. I adhered the completed panel to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see your Christmas card creations in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by

sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.