Monday 30 September 2024

Die Cut Divas ~ Sympathy Cards with PoppyStamps

End of the month ... already? This month flew by. It's the last day of our September Challenge at Die Cut Divas. Our challenge this month is

SYMPATHY

While we often think of someone's passing. We can also be sympathetic to others going through difficulties or tough times or ???

Our sponsor this month is PoppyStamps who will be giving our winner a $20 gift card. Thank you PoppyStamps.


Here's my card


I went with a more traditional Sympathy card because I'm finding I need them more often. For my card, I used PoppyStamps Flower and Leaf Sprinkles craft dies and PoppyStamps Corner Shoppe Flower Pot Shelves craft dies. I die cut two layers of petals (times three), three stems and one flower pot using the dies and white cardstock. I added color to the die cuts with Copic markers - B93, B95, BV23, Y17, YG63. For the centers of the flowers, I cut some yellow/gold cardstock using my Crop-o-dile smallest hole punch. I glued the pieces of the flowers together. I stamped onto dark gray cardstock the sentiment using Your Next Stamps' Whatnot Sentiments Seven stamp set and Gina K Design's Soft Stone ink. I die cut the dark gray panel using a Waffle Flower A2 Layers die. I glued the stems, flowers and flower pot in place. I adhered the dark gray panel to a darker gray A2 card panel which was then adhered to a white A2 card base with double-sided tape to complete my card.

Our challenge ends today at 9pm Pacific. So, there is still time for you to add your creation to our gallery.

hanks for stopping by

sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.