Monday 2 September 2024

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge ~ Challenge #593

What happened? This was supposed to be a long weekend here in Canada. Before I knew it, it was Monday evening. Life is crazy - guess my life is a bit too hectic and time flies by. I'm sure that it was just Friday! LOL!

Nonetheless, it's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's the sketch


Here's my card


For my card, I started with My Minds Eye's 'Tis the Season 6x6 designer paper pad. I chose three patterned papers from the pad. The plaid-like paper I cut to A2 size. With the other two patterned papers, I die cut two sizes of tags using STAMPlorations' Tags #1 Nesting dies. For the largest tag, I die cut using vellum, as I didn't want to cover up too much of the background patterned paper. For the sentiment tag, I used Clearly Besotted's Say What? stamp set, gold embossing powder and a scrap of red cardstock. I die cut the sentiment tag using an Impression Obsession Mini Rectangle Tags 1 die. I used gold cord to attach the four tags. I also tied a bow with the cord and attached it to the top of the tags with a small glue dot. To complete my card, I adhered the panel to a white A2 card base.

We'd love to see your creations in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by

sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

2 comments:

  1. lovely card, great combination of papers, festive with the embossed sentiment.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Lovely combination of papers and tags.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.