Saturday 28 September 2024

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge #268

Can you believe that it's already the end of September? Where does the time go? It's already time for a new challenge at Addicted to CAS. Our challenge this fortnight is


I often have a need for masculine birthday cards. So, that's what I made. Here's my card


I have many friends who work fin Sewers and Waterworks Engineering Operations. This card would be perfect for any of them. I used Pretty Pink Posh's Layered Construction Trucks stencils and distress inks - mustard seed, brushed corduroy and black soot applied with oval ink blending brushes. I cut the panel to 4 1/4" x 2 1/2" and adhered it with double sided tape to a brown A2 card panel. I stamped the sentiment using Spellbinders' Fill My Hearts Sentiments stamp set that I received as part of the Crop & Create Delivered March 2023 kit and Versafine Onyx Black ink. I adhered the panel to a white A2 card base to complete my masculine birthday card. 

We'd love to see your Christmas card creations in our gallery.


Thanks for stopping by

sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.