Tuesday 31 October 2023

Happy Little Stampers ~ November Watercolour Challenge

Wait ... November, really? Wow, this year has been flying by. I guess it's time for a new challenge at Happly Little Stampers ~ Watercolour Challenge


Here's my card


For my card, I used Scrapbook & Cards Today's Beautiful You stamp set which I received as part of Crop & Create Delivered March 2022 event. I stamped it with Versafine Onyx Black ink on 140 lb Strathmore watercolor paper and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Optional theme of Emboss - done! I added colour with a paint brush, some water and distress inks - wilted violet, picked raspberry, twisted citron, mowed lawn, mustard seed, carved pumpkin, tumbled glass, abandoned coral. I smooshed ink from the cube onto a plastic place mat and picked up the ink with a wet paint brush. Having a heat embossed image, helped to contain the ink and water to specific areas without mixing. I couldn't figure out what sentiment to use, nor where to put the sentiment, so I left it, as is. I did trim in down slightly and matted with a black A2 card panel to frame it. I adhered the panel to a white card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see your watercolour creations in our gallery this month.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.