Friday 6 October 2023

Happy Little Stampers ~ October Stencil Challenge

Stencils - I love them. For me, it's an easy way to add color to a card. With the layered stencils, it's so easy to add multiple colors without having to cover areas of the stencil. If you're like me and love stencils, we have a challenge starting today for you at Happy Little Stampers ~ Stencil Challenge


Here's my card


For my card, I used Taylored Expressions' Buds & Blooms Stamp and Stencils combo which I received as part of my Crop & Create Delivered March 2023 kit. I started with some kraft cardstock and I heat embossed the stems with gold embossing powder. I then used the layered stencils with PinkFresh Studio's Coral Reef, Ballet Slipper, Candy Applie and Olive inks, applied with oval ink blending brushes. For the sentiment, I used Simon Says STAMP's Simply Thank You dies. I die cut the words with gold cardstock and the shadow with vellum. I adhered the panel to a white cardbase with double sided tape. I added some gold strips above and below the stencilled panel. I glued the sentiment to the stencilled panel to complete the card. 

We'd love to see your stencilled cards in our gallery this month.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.