Saturday 7 October 2023

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge #248

Are you ready for a new challenge at Addicted to CAS? Here's our next challenge


Here's my "dies only" card


Actually, for this card, I only used one die, Simon Says STAMP's Heart of Roses die. For the "insides", I randomly scribbled on some 96 lb bristol with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers - Red, Peach Pink, Pink, Orange and then spritzed with water. I let the colors blend and repeated the process until I was happy with the colors. I then die cut the bristol panel and well as from some dark gray cardstock. I adhered the gray outline to a white A2 cardbase and then carefully glued in all the inlaid die pieces. I decided not to add a sentiment for now. Perhaps, before I send it, I may add a sentiment. I like how this inlaid die cut card turned out.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by "dies only" and would love to see your card creations in our gallery this fortnight.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.