Tuesday 10 October 2023

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #628

Here I am, going along with my daily things, totally oblivious that it's Monday and not Sunday. That's what happens when here in Canada, it's Thanksgiving. That means that I'm a bit behind schedule. I typically like to have my blog posts written a couple days in advance so I'm not scrambling - like I am now! LOL!

It's time for a new challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday


Here's my card



For my card, I started with Your Next Stamp's Autumn Harvest stamp set. I stamped this image with the bunnies and pumpkins with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I then added color with Copic markers - BG23, E25, E33, RV21, Y38, YR04. I then die cut the image with a Sizzix circle die. I found some patterned papers that went with my color scheme and cut them using the sketch as a guide. For the sentiment, I used Paper Smooches Many Thanks stamp set and stamped with Hero Arts Cup O' Joe ink onto a strip of natural cardstock. I adhered all the elements onto a natural A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see what you create with our challenge this fortnight in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card, Sue! How nice that I am back on the TSOT DT, and can see your lovely cards regularly. Your images are just the sweetest and so nicely colored and coordinated with the pretty striped background. -- Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.