Friday 6 October 2023

AAA Cards ~ Challenge #250

I love spending time at my crafting table with my music playing. I really don't think there is a place I'd rather be. I just love playing with paper. I tell people that I haven't moved from Kindergarten when I started playing the paper, scissors and glue. Not much has changed - LOL!

There is a challenge at AAA Cards that I wanted to join. Also, they are holding a design team call and am putting my name into the mix. Here is the challenge


Here's my card


For my card, I used Simon Says STAMP's Layered Dots stencils. I used post-it tape to separate a circle and added color with distress inks with oval ink blending brushes. I used three colors for each circle and I somewhat randomly arranged the circles. The distress ink colors I used were Blueprint Sketch, Mowed Lawn, Mustard Seed, Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberry, Ripe Persimmon, Wilted Violet. I had intended the card to be a one-layer card. However, I had to change plans as I had a bit of an ink "blob", fortunately close to the edge of the panel. I trimmed the inked panel and matted with black. For the sentiment, I used Paper Smooches' Word Salad stamp set and  Versafine Onyx Black ink. I adhered the panel to a white A2 card base with double-sided tape to complete my card.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

2 comments:

  1. I have that stamp set!! It's an oldie... Your circles are ink blending at its finest, great job on the layout of the circles as well! Thank you for joining us at AAA Cards Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Sue could you send me an amils about the dt for AAA Cards? email is on our blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.