Wednesday 4 October 2023

Happy Little Stampers ~ October Christmas Challenge

It's getting close - Christmas will soon be here. If you're looking for inspiration, check out our gallery here at Happy Little Stampers ~ Christmas Challenge. It's time for a new challenge


Here's my card


For my card, I used a stencil, well, actually layering stencils. The set I used was Pretty Pink Posh's Layered Ornaments stencils. I masked the stencil, so only one row would be inked to keep the card clean and simple. I added color with distress inks - Peacock Feathers, Wilted Violet, Mermaid Lagoon, Hickory Smoke applied with oval ink blending brushes. For the sentiment, I used Your Next Stamp's Cool Tag Banner sentiments stamped with PinkFresh Studio's Ocean Breeze ink. I trimmed the A2 card panel slightly and matted with a teal A2 card panel which was then adhered to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see your Christmas card creations in our gallery this month. Will you use a stencil or stencils or not? You pick.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.