Saturday 21 October 2023

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge #249

For me, there is something very calming about clean and simple cards. Making clean and simple cards for me is relaxing. None of the fancy layered die cuts and embellishments for me. If you're like me or like to try different styles, we have a new challenge at Addicted to CAS that you might be interested in. 


Yes, I know. These colors lend themselves very nicely to Halloween cards. I chose something different. Here's my card


I made a one-layer card - the ultimate clean and simple style, right? I started with a white A2 card base, Pink & Main's Mask It Circle and Wendy Vecchi's Make Art STAY-tion. I added color with distress inks (wilted violet and mowed lawn) with oval ink blending brushes. You can see where the colors overlapped that they "created" brown - oops! Before removing the mask/stencil, I stamped the grass and dragonflies using Technique Tuesday's Wildflowers and Growing Wild stamp sets with Versafine Onyx Black ink. I carefully removed the mask/stencil and washed them, before the permanent ink dried. The sentiment uses Clearly Besotted's A Little Sentimental stamp set, again with Versafine Onyx Black ink. That's it! A clean and simple card for you today.

We'd love for you to join us this fortnight with your black, purple and green creations.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.