Tuesday 31 October 2023

Last Day at Die Cut Divas with Birch Press Designs

It's the last day of the October challenge at Die Cut Divas. We are sponsored this month by Birch Press Design. They will be giving our winner a $20 gift card to their online store and our October challenge is 

USE A LAYER DIE SET or LAYER A DIE CUT ON ANOTHER DIE CUT


Here's my card


For my card, I used Birch Press Design's Pimpernel Contour Layers dies with scraps of blue/teal, yellow and green cardstock. I glued the pieces together to create the flowers and leaves. I used the same teal cardstock with Birch Press Design's Hello Sugar Script die to create the sentiment. I glued the sentiment and flower and leaves to a natural A2 card base to complete the card.

You have time to create a card and join us in the gallery. The challenge will end at 9pm Pacific.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

3 comments:

  1. Love that you made this beauty out of scraps. Such a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous CAS with the flower and hello dies - just love this, Sue!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.