Saturday 7 October 2023

World Cardmaking Day 2023

Happy Cardmaking Day friends! I hope you're finding time to sit at your craft table and make a card (or more cards). There are a couple of challenges I found today.

Kat Scrappiness is hosting a challenge. The challenge is as simple as 1 - 2 - 3!

1 - (or more) stamped sentiment(s)

2 - (or more) die cut pieces

3 - (or more) pieces of patterned paper

Here's my card


For my card, I used Kat Scrappiness' Layered Tulip Bouquet Die Set. For the die cuts, I used three different patterned papers. In this case, the patterned paper adds some interest and illusion of texture. The sentiment uses Simon Says STAMP's Life is a Journey and Versafine Onyx Black ink. I stamped the sentiment on white cardstock and cut it into a double fishtail banner. I chose to glue the pieces to a cream A2 card base to complete my card.

For the challenge at Uniko on Facebook, I made this card. They also had three criteria - use a Uniko product, share it in the Facebook group and have fun.


For this card, I used Uniko's Christmas Pop Trio stencil. I masked off the other trees and used pieces of post-it notes to separate the colors. I used distress inks (peacock feathers, mowed lawn, mustard seed, carved pumpkin, candied apple, picked raspberry, wilted violet) applied with ink blending tools. For the sentiment, I used Clearly Besotted's Sentimental Type and gold embossing powder. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. Sue, love it. Tulips are my favorite flower!!!! Thanks for playing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.