Tuesday 17 October 2023

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #456

Hello! We have a new challenge for you at Addicted to Stamps and More! Our challenge this fortnight is


Here's my card where I "made my mark"


For my one-layer card, I started with Pink & Main's Mask It Circle positioned over a white A2 card base with my Make-Art STAY-tion. I added color with Mowed Lawn and Peacock Feathers distress inks, applied with an oval ink blending brush. I stamped the silhouettes using Penny Black's Flower Sparks stamp set. I stamped two blooms with the mask in place and the other two blooms after I removed the mask. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. 

We'd love to see your creations where you "made your mark" in our gallery this fortnight.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.