Thursday 2 November 2023

Happy Little Stampers ~ November Birthday Challenge

It's time for a new challenge at Happy Little Stampers ~ Birthday Challenge



Here's my card


For my card, I started with a white A2 card panel and Pink & Main's Mask It Circle stencil. I added color with Salty Ocean distress ink, applied with an oval ink blending brush. For the little monster, I used Your Next Stamp's Way Cool Monster stamp set and Memento Tuxedo Black ink stamped on some white cardstock. I used the same stamp set to add the sentiment on the little monster's sign. I added color with Copic markers - E33, E50, G14, Y06, YR04 and then fussy cut the monster. I popped the little monster with dimensionals and placed it in the center of the inked circle. I adhered the panel to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see your birthday creation(s) in our gallery this month.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.