Monday 13 November 2023

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #551

Had a nice day off today. It has finally stopped raining and while a bit chilly, the sun came out. It's Monday so it's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's the sketch


Here's my card


I messed up the dimension a bit so this ended up a weird size - 4 3/4" x 4 1/4" (at least it'll fit in an A2 envelope). I started with Taylored Expressions Sneak a Peek stamp set. I stamped the bat and cow on light teal cardstock and I stamped the fox on light gray cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored in the images with Copic markers - C5, C7, E02, E08, E25, RV23, YG91. I then cut the 1 1/2" squares. I arranged them on a white A2 card panel which I trimmed down (for some reason that escapes me, right now - LOL!). I stamped the sentiment using Clearly Besotted's Many Mini Messages on light blue cardstock which was then die cut using a My Favorite Things Skinny Strips die-namics die. I used the same light blue to mat the white card panel. I adhered this panel to a white 4 3/4" x 4 1/4" card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see your creations in our gallery this fortnight.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.