Tuesday 14 November 2023

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #457

Now that the weather is getting colder and wetter, it's perfect for staying indoors and playing with paper! We have a new challenge for you at Addicted to Stamps and More!


Here's my Christmas card


For my card, I started with Simon Says STAMP's Color Me Trees stamp set. I stamped this funky tree with Versamark ink on 96 lb bristol paper and heat embossed with gold embossing powder. I added color using distress inks - cracked pistachio, mermaid lagoon, peacock feathers with a paint brush and some water. I liked the way these colors blended together. When dry, I fussy cut the tree. To help my funky tree pop a bit, I placed a green circle, die cut with a My Favorite Things Stitched Circle STAX die-namics die. For the sentiment, I used Clearly Besotted's Many Mini Messages, which I heat embossed with gold embossing powder. I adhered the focal image to the white A2 card panel which was then adhered to a white A2 card base with double sided tape to complete the card.

We'd love to see your Christmas creations in our gallery. It's not too early to start on those Christmas cards.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely casa card , congrats 💐☺️ have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that set & you've inspired me to use it! Just love the look of your tree!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.