Monday 6 November 2023

Happy Little Stampers ~ November Stencil Challenge

It's time for a new challenge at Happy Little Stampers ~ Stencil Challenge.


Here's my card


I have to say that using layering stencils to separate colors, instead of using bits of post-it tape to separate the colors, really makes the adding of colors easy. For my card, I used Lawn Fawn's Tropical Leaves background stencil (2 layers) and distress inks - tisted citron, cracked pistachio, abandoned coral, mustard seed, applied with oval ink blending brushes. I trimmed the inked panel to 3 1/4" x 4 1/4" and matted with black cardstock. The sentiment uses Simon Says STAMP's Flower Friend stamp set. I adhered the matted ink panel to a bright green A2 card panel with double sided tape. To complete my card, I adhered this panel to a white A2 card base.

We'd love to see your stenciled creations in our gallery this month.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.