Thursday 30 November 2023

Happy Little Stampers ~ December Watercolour Challenge

We've made it to December. Almost time to say goodbye to 2023 and hello to 2024. It's time for our last challenge of 2023 at Happy Little Stampers ~ Watercolour Challenge.


Here's my card


For my card, I started with an A2 panel of white 96 lb bristol. I smooshed some distress ink on a plastic place mat, picked up some ink with a wet paint brush and put down a blob of color. I went in rainbow order, slightly overlapping as I went - kitsch flamingo, picked raspberry, carved pumpkin, mustard seed, twisted citron, peacock feathers, wilted violet. I waited for the bristol to dry. I die cut the word "happy" using a happy die that I think might have been a My Favorite Things die-namics, but I no longer have the packaging so I'm not 100% sure. I die cut the word three times and glued them together for a bit of dimension. I stamped the "for you" using Simon Says STAMP's Happy stamp set and Versafine Onyx Black ink. 

We'd love to see your watercolour projects in our gallery this month.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

1 comment:

  1. The perfect CAS card Sue! Bright light and super fun. I have loved seeing your lovely creations and I’m sure I’ll see them somewhere in blogland. I hope you had a lovely Christmas and that 2024 is a good one 😊🎉

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.