Tuesday 7 November 2023

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #632

Hope you're ready for a new sketch at Try Stampin' On Tuesday, which we hope will inspire you.

Optional Theme - Thanksgiving


Here's my take on the sketch


I incorporated the optional theme of "Thanksgiving" with an autumnal feel on my card. I used Altenew's With Gratitude stamp set. I heat embossed with gold embossing powder several leaves on 96 lb bristol. I wanted a strip 2" x 5.5" and a rectangle 2 3/4" x 2" to also include the sentiment. I added the color with a paint brush, some water and distress inks - evergreen bough, mustard seed, pine needles, ripe persimmon, cracked pistachio. I chose the colors based on the striped patterned paper I used as the background. To complete the card, I cut a 3" x 2.5" teal rectangle as the final element. I adhered all the pieces with double sided tape and then adhered it to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch and showcase your work in our gallery this fortnight.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.