Monday 27 November 2023

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #553

Happy last Monday of November. Hoping my American friends had a nice Thanksgiving. We have a new challenge for you at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's our sketch for the next two weeks.


Here's my card


For my mini-slimline card, I started by die cutting the base using Kat Scrappiness' Slimline Embossed Edge craft die from some pretty blue cardstock. I cut a piece of white cardstock 2 5/8" x 5" which I adhered to the pretty blue slimline panel. I die cut the flowers using Poppy Stamps' Potpourri Flower set and scraps of colored cardstock. I die cut the leaves using Poppy Stamps' Orchard Leaves set and scraps of green cardstock. I used a Spellbinders' Labels 8 die and light gray cardstock for the frame around the sentiment. I stamped the Thank You using Hero Arts' Year Round Sentiments and Concord & 9th's Dove ink on some white cardstock. I die cut the sentiment using a Echo Park's Stitched Oval Nesting die. I glued the pieces in place and then the panel to a 3 1/8" x 5 5/8" top-folding white card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see your take on our current sketch. Please add your creation to our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely take on a fun sketch with this slimline card. I love the colors, the flowers and greens plus it's a wonderful way to send thanks through the mail. Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.