Wednesday 8 November 2023

Happy Little Stampers ~ Anything Goes with Dies November Challenge

There is a new challenge for those who like die-cutting over at Happy Little Stampers ~ Anything Goes with Dies


In keeping with my favorite style - clean and simple, here's my card.


I started by die cutting the flower and frame using Simon Says STAMP's Sweet Tulip die three times from white cardstock. I glued the layers together to stack them for a little dimension. I ink blended some white cardstock using distress inks - picked raspberry, mustard seed, cracked pistachio, peacock feathers applied with oval ink blending brushes. I measured the inside dimension of the rectangle and cut the ink blended piece to that dimension. I then glued the ink blended rectangle to a white A2 card base and then glued the die cut in place. I was so concerned about centering the image that I didn't leave a "good" place for a sentiment, so I left this card without a sentiment. 

We'd love to see your "anything goes with dies" card in our gallery this month.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.