Thursday 30 November 2023

Die Cut Divas ~ Last Day of November's Challenge with Kat Scrappiness

It's the 30th of November so that means it's the last day of our challenge at Die Cut Divas. This month, our sponsor is Kat Scrappiness and they have a generous gift package worth $100 for our winner. Due to shipping costs, this gift package will be only be sent to someone with a valid US mailing address. 


and our challenge is 

ALL ABOUT THE HOLIDAYS (any holiday)

Here's my card


For my card, I used Kat Scrappiness' Nativity Scene die. I die cut some black cardstock with the die for a silhouette look. I inked up the background with distress inks - mermaid lagoon, wilted violet, chipped sapphire. I also die cut the stars with the same die from silver shimmer cardstock. I heat embossed with silver the sentiment using Paper Smooches' A Blessed Christmas stamp set. I adhered all the pieces to the background panel, which was then adhered to a white A2 card base with double-sided tape. I'm liking this reminder of Christ's birth.

We'd love to see your holiday-inspired cards. Hoping you have some time to craft and add your card to our gallery before the challenge is over.

Thanks for stopping by

sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful ink blending behind your serene Nativity silhouette, Sue - gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.