Tuesday 21 November 2023

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #634

With Christmas getting closer, I hope that you're still finding time to craft. I find that playing with paper and glue calms me down and it's a little escape from the hectic pace of life today. If you're looking for some inspiration, we have a new challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

Optional theme: trees

Here's my card


On my card, I made the lone tree the focal point. I used Stampin' Up's Festival of Trees stamp set with Concord & 9th's Evergreen ink, stamped onto some natural cardstock. I used gold embossing powder for the pot at the base of the tree. It doesn't photograph well. I searched through my patterned paper for two pieces of traditional red and green paper. I die cut the circles using a Sizzix circle die. For the sentiment, I used Clearly Besotted's Sentimental Type which I heat embossed with gold embossing powder on red cardstock. I die cut the sentiment with a My Favorite Things' Skinny Strips die-namics die. I found some tone-on-tone patterned paper for the background panel. I glued all the pieces in place and then adhered the panel to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch this fortnight. Please add your cards to our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for being a guiding light in your field.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty patterned papers, Sue! Great use of the sketch, too. - Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.