Saturday 2 December 2023

Happy Little Stampers ~ December Birthday Challenge

Are you like me? I'm always looking for birthday cards. If you are, we'd love for you to join our challenge at Happy Little Stampers ~ Birthday Challenge.


Here's my card


For my card, I used Woodware's Three Little Birds stamp. I stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink on a 96 lb bristol panel as I was planning on doing some watercoloring. I smooshed distress ink on a plastic place mat and picked up the ink with a wet paint brush and applied it to the bristol panel. I used tumbled glass, peacock feathers, mermaid lagoon, salty ocean, blueprint sketch, faded jeans, mowed lawn, mustard seed, fossilized amber and seedless preserves distress inks. For the sentiment, I used Paper Smooches' Birthday Buddies stamp set. I adhered the bristol panel to a white A2 card base with double-sided adhesive to complete my card.

We'd love to see your birthday creations in our gallery this month.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.