Saturday 9 December 2023

Die Cut Divas ~ December Wreath Using Altenew Products

Have you checked out our December challenge at Die Cut Divas? Our challenge this month is 

FLOWERS

Our sponsor this month is Altenew. They are generously providing our winner with a $50 gift certificate to their online store. 


Here's my card



For my card, I used Altenew's Sophisticated Wreath stamp set and dies. I started with a white A2 panel and lightly traced a circle (using a circle die) with a pencil. I then stamped the sprig from the stamp set with Concord & 9th's Evergreen ink repeatedly along the pencil mark to create the greenery of the wreath. I stamped various flowers from the stamp set using Gina K Designs' Bubblegum Pink, Turquoise Sea and Wild Lilac inks and stamped the stems of the purple flower with Hero Art's Moss ink. I used the coordinating dies to die cut the flowers. For the sentiment, I used Clearly Besotted's A Little Sentimental stamp set and die cut the sentiment using a My Favorite Things Skinny Strips die. I glued the sentiment strip in place and then glued the flowers, placed around the wreath. To complete my card, I adhered the A2 panel to a white A2 card base with double-sided tape.

We'd love to see your "flower" creations in our gallery. Please remember to use a die cut or several die cuts!

Thanks for stopping by

sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.