Tuesday 5 December 2023

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #636

It's Tuesday morning which must mean that it's time for a new challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday. Here's the sketch which we hope will inspire you.

Optional Theme: Bundle Up
Here's my card


What do you think? Does this image feel like "bundle up"? I mean she is wearing a parka, mitts and boots. Well, this was my attempt at "bundle up". This image uses Your Next Stamp's Hot Cocoa Phoebe which I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I used Copic markers to add color - BG13, BG15, C5, C7, E25, E33, E50, RV14, RV23, V06, V15. I cut the panel to 3 3/4" x 3". I also stamped the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored in the hearts with Copic RV14. I trimmed the sentiment panel to 2 1/2" x 3/4". I found some wintery patterned paper that coordinated with the colored in image. I cut the pieces to reflect the sketch. I used some silver twine for the bow and the horizontal piece. I adhered the panel to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch this fortnight.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.