Tuesday 5 December 2023

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #458

Hi Crafty Friends! It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More! For the next fortnight, the challenge will be


Here's my card


I love punny sentiments. For my card, I used Stampin' Up's Hippo Happiness stamp set. It's a layering stamp set and I used PinkFresh Studio's Ballet Slipper and Sparkling Rose inks for the cute hippo. The facial features were added with Versafine Onyx Black ink. I fussy cut the little hippo out. For the background, I used Pink & Main's Mask it Circle stencil/mask and added color using distress inks - mowed lawn, tumbled glass applied with oval ink blending brushes. I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set below the focal image. I glued the hippo in place and then adhered the white A2 card panel to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see your birthday creations in our gallery this fortnight.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.