Monday 25 December 2023

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #557

Merry Christmas Crafty Friends! In case you're needing a bit of a crafty break this holiday season, we have a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.


Here's my card


For my card, I started by stamping the wreath using Polkadoodles' Glad Tidings Wreath on white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Copic markers - R35, R37, RV23, YG03, YG63.  I fussy cut the image. I found some tone-on-tone green patterned paper and used a Simon Says STAMP's Stitched Slopes and Hills die to die cut the wavy edge. I adhered the green patterned paper to a light gray A2 card panel. I made a thread nest using silver thread and adhered the wreath over top on edge of the thread nest to secure the thread nest in place. To complete my card, I adhered the light gray panel to a white A2 card panel.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch. Please add your creations in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.