Monday 11 December 2023

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #555

Happy Monday! It's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's the sketch.



Here's my card


For my card, I started with the large floral die cut. I used a Fun Stampers Journey's Spring Blooms die and a floral patterned paper from My Mind's Eye's 6x6 Designer Paper Pad - Tangerine. I chose three other papers from the same pad for the other elements of the card. When one uses a paper pad, one can be sure that the colors all coordinate. That's why I have a huge collection of paper pads (or that's what I tell myself - LOL!). The sentiment uses Papertrey Ink's Keep It Simple: Thank You stamp set with Concord & 9th's Buttercup ink on a scrap of natural cardstock. I trimmed it and cut it into a double fishtail banner. I adhered all the pieces and then the panel to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see your interpretation of our sketch in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by

sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.