Monday 4 December 2023

Happy Little Stampers ~ December Christmas Challenge

Yeah - we've made it to December. Christmas is now just around the corner. Hoping you can find some time in your craft space to do some papercrafting. We have a new challenge at Happy Little Stampers ~ Christmas Challenge.


Here's my card including a festive animal


For my card, I used Your Next Stamp's Believe in the Magic stamp set. I stamped the reindeer with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white cardstock. I added color with Copic markers - C5, E25, E33, E50, R29, RV02. I added a bit of sparkle with a gold glitter gel pen on the bells around the reindeer's neck. For the nose, I added a red pompom for fun. Now, clearly, I can not mail this card in a standard envelope. 

Here's a close up.



I trimmed the white cardstock to 2 3/4" x 4" and added a thin black mat behind it. On a white top fold A2 card base, I heat embossed the sentiment from the same stamp set with gold embossing powder. To complete the card, I adhered the matted reindeer panel with double-sided adhesive.

We'd love to see your Christmas card in our gallery. Will you add a festive animal or not?

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.