Tuesday 25 October 2022

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #580

Things got a little muddled up and I missed Challenge #578 at Try Stampin' On Tuesday. I think that I'm back on track. Our next challenge for the next fortnight is

Optional Theme: Flight

Here's my card and I incorporated the optional theme of flight onto my card! Yeah, me!


I flipped the card vertically. For the main panel, I used Your Next Stamp's Blast Off stamp set. I stamped the rocket ship with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added color with Copic markers - B93, BG05, C3, C5, E02, E50, Y06, Y15, Y17, Y38. I then fussy cut the rocket ship. For the starry background, I ink blended a white panel with Chipped Sapphire distress ink and trimmed it to size. I flicked some silver pearlescent paint using Yasutomo Pearlescent Watercolor Set and a paint brush. For the sentiment, I used the same stamp set and silver embossing powder. I adhered the pieces to a black A2 card panel which was then glued to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch. Please post in our gallery!

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.