Sunday 9 October 2022

Die Cut Divas ~ Watercolouring with Altenew

Hello Crafty Friends. Our October sponsor is Altenew. They will be sending our winner their Artist Watercolor 24 pan set. What a great prize!


Our challenge this month is 

WATERCOLORING

Here's my card


I started with an A2 panel of 140 lb Strathmore watercolor paper. I stamped this image using Altenew's Weekend Doodles stamp set and Versafine Onyx Black ink. I allowed plenty of time for the ink to dry. I then added color with Altenew's Watercolor Brush Markers - both the Tropical Fiesta set and the Spring Garden set. I moved some of the color with a wet paint brush to help mix the colors. I let the panel dry. I then die cut it using a Waffle Flower A2 Layers die and die cut the black mat with a Waffle Flower Addictional A2 Layers die. I stamped the sentiment using Altenew's Sohcahtoa stamp set. I adhered the panel to a light blue A2 card panel which was then adhered to a white A2 card base to complete the card.

We'd love to see your watercolor creations in our gallery this month.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

3 comments:

  1. So pretty, love the vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright and happy card, Sue - love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be great for almost any occasion - I was thinking a get well card would certainly cheer up anyone. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.