Tuesday 11 October 2022

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #

Hello Crafty Friends! We have a new challenge for you at Addicted to Stamps and More! The challenge for the next fortnight is


Here's my card


For my card, I used Taylored Expressions Create-in-Quads Layering Stencil - Birthday and distress inks - twisted citron, picked raspberry and mermaid lagoon, applied with oval ink blending brushes. The stencils are quite large as you're making four, yup four, card panels at the same time. It's an arm workout for sure. You can see another of the card panels made at the same time as this one here. I trimmed the panel down and matted with dark gray cardstock. With the same dark gray cardstock, I die cut the sentiment using STAMPlorations Make a Wish phrase die. I added some Wink of Stella to the die cut for a bit of shimmer. 

We'd love to see your die cut/stencil creations in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.