Friday 14 October 2022

Perfectly CAS ~ October Challenge

It's finally starting to feel like Fall. The leaves are changing color and the evenings are cool. Wishing it would stay like this but I'm sure that the rain is coming. I live in the Pacific Northwest and it always rains! 

We have a new challenge at Perfectly CAS


When I saw this month's challenge of "THINK PINK" and remembering that October 2022 is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I was inspired. Here's my card


I started this one layer card off by masking a 1 3/4" horizontal strip on the card face. I added spun sugar distress ink with an oval ink blending brush. I then stamped using CASual Fridays Word Ribbon and Calling All Sistahs stamp sets with PinkFresh Studios Sparkling Rose and Bubble Gum inks. I carefully removed the masking and ta da, here's my card!

We'd love to see your "THINK PINK" inspired projects in our gallery. Please remember to cover one-third or less of your panel.

Thanks for stopping by
sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.