Tuesday 4 October 2022

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #576

Hope you're ready for a new challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday. For the next fortnight, our challenge is


Optional Theme: birds

Here's my card


Yup, I was able incorporate the optional theme of birds onto my card. Well, one bird is there. I love the seagulls from the My Favorite Things Seaside Seagulls set. I stamped this seagull on some white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I created a mask using a post-it note and covered the seagull with the mask while I stenciled the background using STAMPlorations Clouds stencil and salty ocean distress ink, applied with an oval ink blending brush. I added a bit of color to the seagull with Copic markers - C2, C3, E40, Y15, Y38. I then die cut using a Sizzix circle die. I found some nautical patterned paper that I used for the background. For the sentiment, I used the same stamp set and stamped on dark gray cardstock and die cut the sentiment using a My Favorite Things Skinny Strips die. I adhered the pieces to a medium gray A2 card panel which was then adhered to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch. Please join us in the gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.